Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Let it snow!

Today is my day off and I just have to get up the intestinal fortitude to go out to the store and buy some butter. It is not buying the butter that bothers me . It's going out in that white stuff....shudder
December has arrived and for all the children out there I am happy. After all Christmas is coming and that is what it is all about right?
Other than that I have to do some laundry and I will probably do some knitting and watch a movie. I can't seem to connect with some of my friends via e mail or messenger and according to my site counter no one has read anything here in over two weeks, excepting my daughter, so I don't know what to think.
I got my certificate printed out from Nano and one of the girls at work even inserted my name in it for me while it was in pdf format. When I can afford it...sigh...I will buy myself a frame. My Christmas shopping is almost done. Just waiting for next payday. I think things like insurance and rent should be free in December...as if..lolol That's ok I am still in my budget.
I need something to eat.

No comments: