Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Shopping ??

I started this post out by saying that yesterday I had started my Christmas shopping and I hoped to finish it today. Not going to happen. I have hit a wall with my grand daughters. There is not a copy of "Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses" to be found in London and the coocoo clock I wanted for Meg that cheeped like a monkey is way out of my budget. Damn. Now I am stuck.
I wonder sometimes why I bother to keep writing here except it is like talking to my self.
Sorry, Corinne, I know you stop by sometimes.
I didn't get one comment on my "Winners!" post. Then again the purpose of that was to challenge myself; which I did so why should it matter?, because it does.

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

I know it's frustrating. I find the best way to get people to yours is to visit other blogs and make comments there. Blog surfing can be fun.