Monday, September 11, 2006

What were you doing 5 years ago?

For years the question was,"What were you doing when Kennedy died?" I was changing into my gym suit, ( In those days we had to wear a purple (school colour) gym romper. It was hideous! Anyway I digress. Now of course the question is "What were you doing when 9/11 happened?" I was ironong a white shirt and watching the morning news. The world has truly become a scarey place. I worry for my granddaughters. It is 8:21 and I have to get ready for work. I will definitely have to get a hold of my daughter. It took me ages to find this page to post again. I have zero tolerance to this high technical stuff. My brain just shuts down..reminds me a physics class..yuck
Good grief this is boring I will have to be more interesting next time. Providing I can find this again.

No comments: