Thursday, September 14, 2006

Home early on a Thursday!

Normally I work for 10 hours on a Thursdaybeing home early is a novelty. Here I am home at 5:30. I will make up for this on the weekend. The big Three Day Anniversary Sale, doncha know. My poor Hun is off driving some one somewhere I can't keep it straight,anyway he won't be home until late. I have a wild salmon lean cuisine in the oven and a glass of wine beside me. I went to the library and got a vhs of the "other" Sense and Sensibility movie, but with 6 remote conrols I can't figure out to make it play.... nuts. I put in an SOS phone call but he must be busy I will have to wait until he notices the missed call and he will call me back. I am totally useless when it comes to electronics and sports......
Not to worry. When he gets home he can always burn it to a dvd for me and then I can watch it on my dvd player in my den.
Bless his heart he phoned and talked me through it. What a lovely time watching a "girly" flick!
Miss him though. I promised I would iron his tux shirt for tomorrow, he has to drive for a wedding. This is the first time he has asked for a really big favour,"Would I mind pressing his shirt for him?" See now he owes me one//lololol
O.K. Back to the movie......
Oh.. wait a moment.. don't you just love this face?? On the Bead Artist? Wish I had one to use in some bead work. By the by mybead embroidered "Spirit Doll" is progressing nicely. I will post a picture when it is done. See ya.....

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

That face is beautiful. Can you imagine what it would look like worked out in a crosstitch pattern?? *sigh* Like any of us have that kind of time anymore.
'Spirit Doll'?? She sounds interesting. I want details!! And a couple of pictures. *G*