Friday, September 22, 2006

To organize or not:

Carl has just left for work and I am just sitting here with my peppermint tea. This morning I have to get my cleaning done. All the children are coming tomorrow for Meaghan's birthday party. That would be the the big and little children.lolol. Right now I am debating on wether to go back to bed and grab a little more sleep or suck it up and get to the housework. I have to get my class sheets ready for today as well, I am teaching a class at 4 and another one at 6. The student handbook came from the AU Student Union and don't you know I had just bought one. Well, isn't that always the way? Now, I have no excuse, at all, I must get my study plan filled out. Next weekend we are off to the Niagara Wine and Grape festival. I think that's what it is called. Anyway, it should be fun and I am looking forward to getting away for the weekend. Three more days and I will have been with the store for a year. Time flies when you are getting old. I think I have less than 2 patterns to finish on the silk poncho. I wanted to take that with me to the festival. Yesterday I had to go out and buy a sweater I was so cold. Now, that is just a travisty! I have so much yarn to knit and so little time. Better get to it.

No comments: