Friday, April 23, 2010

Necessity is the mother of invention.

This has got to be the neatest idea I have seen in a long time. I have cords at the office that always seem to fall down the back of my desk. I plan on implementing this when I get to work.


Red letter day. I have lost a stone. Back in November I mentioned that things seemed to have shrunk in the closet. Well, it was a bad time of the year, right before Christmas, then I lost my Mom and well, my motivation went out the window. It is back! My sweet man asked me the other day," How's the diet going? Have you lost any weight yet?" God love him.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. Now the trick is to keep it off! :-)
A stone is 14 pounds, right?

Susan said...

Right you are, 14 pounds and just a chip off the rock pile. I shall persevere.