Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exhaustion

I am worn out. tired, pooped, stressed. you name it. I am waiting for my brother to arrive on the 1 am train. It hasn't snowed until tonight...of course. Carl is in Toronto on business this evening and "if" he gets home in time he will pick up my sibling at Via Rail. If the 401 is snow covered it will slow him down and I will bundle up and go to the station.
Corinne and Evan went with me to visit my Mother today. She is weak and vague. I had an opportunity to speak with the Dr. She has pnuemonia and the Dr says she is "spiraling down." Tomorrow I will go with my brother back to the hospital, meet with our younger brother and see how she is doing. Poor Mummy would not like to see herself like this.....

3 comments:

Helen said...

I'm so sorry. At least she's comfortable and well cared for, which is a great help. I hope the roads are clear.

happyone said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Abbeysmum said...

Hi Susan, Sorry to hear your Mum is not doing well, hope she picks up soon.
Your fav movies are same as mine, so thought you might like to get hold of the Stieg Larrson Millenium trilogy, starting with "the girl with the dragon tattoo" he wrote the 3books and died soon after handing the manuscripts to the publisher. I am desperately trying NOT to devour the 3rd one in huge chunks,as there is no more...