Thursday, February 01, 2007

Three Weeks already??


Hard to believe that I have been at the job 3 weeks already. Wow. the days fly by I am so busy.
Then I come home and collapse. lolol
I sent out an e mail today to the beading Ladies I used to teach. There are no classes now I have left. I told them that if they were stuck in "Bead Limbo" I would have a class for them. I heard back from 6 of them so this Saturday I am having them over for a finish up class. It will be nice to see them again.
Oh Lordy that means I have to finish tidy up the clutter. Ah it won't take me long. Carl will be out of town on Saturday afternoon so it is good timing all around. I am yawning so much I can hardly type.
I finished my Mother's socks. Carl has offered to drop them off in Tilbury on Sat. on his way to Detroit. My mother hasn't met him yet! Hmmmm is this a good idea? I will hear about it for sure.
I have yo get to bed. Nighty night

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

I hope you have fun with your ladies. While you are beading I will be at the Science Centre for a sleepover with the Girl Guides.....wish me luck. my sanity may be gone by Sunday...oh wait I lost that long ago *whew* I was nervous for a minute *G*