Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Prestige

Can you believe it?? Two good movies in one weekend. Wow. This one doesn't even come out on DVD until the 20th. We got it off the Internet and watched it yesterday. Suspense, mystery, intrigue..magic...how did they do that?? I know I am going to have to watch this again. The clues were there I just missed them the first time around. This movie has one of those "OH MY GOD" moments when suddenly you realize what is going on...or at least you think you do..lolol That's all I am going to say about that. Good period piece wonderful costumes and some beautiful people. Michael Caine is endearing and Hugh Jackman is well just ...elegant. Perfect casting.
You can not have Any interruptions while watching this movie. Pay attention! Now I will be spoiled, there is nothing to watch today.

No comments: