Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yes I am still alive...


...as witnessed by my totally awesome word count. don't break your arm patting yourself on the back my dear Daddy said.
So I have not had any time to blog, knit and hardly to bead. I have been so consumed with this "novel(?)" I am writing. I am either researching or daydreaming which BS I am going to propound on next. I now realize the need for chocolates. I think I had better buy a box tomorrow. I am writing tomorrow from 8 am until noon. That is my goal. How many words I will actually type is yet to be seen. I don't hit the word count until I "come up for air" and I am amazed at how fast it adds up. Ask me that when I am on the second 25,0000..Mumma!!
I am exhausted I had 2 classes today and the seconds one was by far the most active. I really have to get the ladies to sit at the end of the table. I spent the 2 hours running around the length of the table. I am knackered. I had a wonderful lean cuisine for dinner. Wall paperpaste and soggy socks. I think it was fettucine alfredo. Ya right. I want bread!!! and wine and cheese. My next blog will be of a more serious nature.

No comments: