Friday, November 24, 2006

Where has the week gone?


The week has flown by! I can't believe I only have 7 days left for Nano and I am halfway there. I am going to have to do 4000 words a day to make it with breathing room. Nuts! I had a marvelous time babysitting my grandaughters ,well at least 2 of them, last Friday night and Saturday. I came home and collapsed. Yee god's I guess I am getting older. Naa, more out of practise. Sandy would be proud of me. I actually stood up for my self at work yesterday. One day that door mat will be completely gone from my back. I talked to my son last night and there is a chance he might bring his girls to London for a visit on Saturday. Now that would be nice. Carl and I have a Company Christmas dinner dance to go to in the evening. I have it on good authority, aka Iris from work, that movie to go and see would be "Happy Feet." She recommends it very highly. I have to get some words on my Nano before I go to work this afternoon.

No comments: