Thursday, November 02, 2006

On my way....

Last night I sat and wrote almost 2000 words of unmitigated drivel. Then I sat down and tried to plan where I am going in this story and what my outline or goal will be. Things are not looking too promising..lolol.. This will never be published..The re write would be horrendous. about the only thing I would keep would be the title.
I posted a word counter but for some reason I can't see it. I cleared my history but it still isn't there. Hmm I will check on the computer at work and see. Does anyone see my word counter? I may have to S.O.S Richard.
This is the dreaded 10 hour day today. I am less than impressed with work lately. I guess being away for two and half weeks and them coming back to find that nothing had improved was a little sobering. I feel so underappreciated. It sucks to be in this position. Oh well, I don't really have any other option so suck it up and get to work.

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

Work sucks your right, but we all have to do it. There just isn't enough Lottery luck to go around. That's why I write, to escape the crap that has creeped up to my knees.

As for NaNo it's 2 thousand words!!! When have you ever written 2 thousand words before? At the end of this month you will have 50 thousand words. That is 1/3 of a very long novel! Drivel schmivel. That is the whole point of this month. Turn OFF the inner critic and write what ever catches your fancy. "30 days and nights of literary abandon" cut your self some slack and have fun.