Friday, October 20, 2006

First full day at work


I worked myself up to it and today put in a full day. That gives me a whopping 16.5 hours for this week. ouch I can feel the payday pain.
It is a good thing the trip has been cancelled to the Creative Sewing and Needlework Festival I would have spent money I shouldn't have. Oh well, I will stay home and be good. I actually have a project I want to try so it looks like it's me and the dining room table tomorrow. Carl has to drive for a wedding so while he is gone I will put a chick flick on the TV and see what masterpiece I can come up with. Failing that I can always have a nap. *grin*
In an effort to be a little more orgnized I have cleaned out my closet. Everything is now hung in groups, ie: jackets with jackets, pants with pants etc. When I stepped back to look at what had survived the "purge" I discovered that I am left with black and red some navy and a little pink. Hmmmm I think I need to brighten up my wardrobe. Of course now that I am broke I will have to wait or get to knitting up some of the yarn in my stash. I have yarn for a white cardigan, black pullover and a black jacket. Hmmmm. Not much incentive there. Speaking of which I finally..drum roll.. finished the yellow throw. Now I just have to block it out and I can curl up on my loveseat with it this winter. Tomorrow I have to go get my nails done it has been over 3 weeks. yikes, maybe I will stop off at my fave yarn store...dum de dum dum...daaaa.
Dominos is cooking supper tonight. Thin crispy crust..oh joy.. I haven't had pizza since before that terrible gall bladder attack in June. Ok I guess that's it for now. The poor puppy is starving.

No comments: