Friday, October 31, 2008

This Halloween it's in you to give.....


It's that time of the year again. I have bagged up all the candy this year so as to avoid the temptation of placing one candy in a child's goodie bag and the next chocolate in my mouth. Holy run on sentence. In the spirit of Halloween and dear old Boris.....
If you have BLOOD to spare ( and most of us do) I would encourage you to call your local blood donor office. 1-888-2 donate
I heard on the radio that there are only 40,000 regular blood donors in the whole country. The need is great. It doesn't cost you anything except a half hour of your time. 9% of Canadians have the same blood type as I. If I don't donate now who will be there for me if I need help? It's called Karma!!



So in the spirit of "goulies and ghosties and long leggity beasties

and things that go bump in the night,

good Lord deliver us"

call and book your appointment today. I did.



No comments: