Thursday, October 16, 2008

Election results rant........


Now I am really watching the US election. Just who will Harper try to crawl into bed with this time? Mulroney sold out Canada in the first place and we let him. If we weren't so damn nice we would get out and vote. Jeezus, Mary and Joseph people what are you thinking???? If fifty nine point one percent went out to vote that means forty point nine percent of eligible voters sat on their complacency and waited for someone else to do the job for them. What you think, you are telling Ottawa? You don't like them so you are not coming out to play? Well, nice job, now we are stuck for another four years with a minority government.
Oh you bet your sweet bippy I voted cause that gives me bitching rights. If you didn't get off your lazy butt and vote then shut up. I am so exasperated with the whining that has already started. Carl read somewhere that the Green Party got 6.1% of the votes. I could be wrong. Look people for the love of sweet heaven did you really think they stood a chance? What a waste of a vote. I think there were about six choices on the ballot. What on earth is that going to accomplish? I didn't even know who some of the parties were. Let's face it I did my homework too AND English is my first language. Oh now I probably pissed off some people. Well, deal with it I am also sick of being "politically correct." If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........

No comments: