Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Cranberries simmering the evening before......

Tables were set early in the morning! The noon table being set up..just a little something to "tide" every one over till the serious eating started.
Bread cut up for stuffing. this year I opted for a stuffing "outside" the bird. Combo of raisins, walnuts, celery, onions, spices and of course butter!!
Potatoes peeled and resting in salt water. Mini carrots washed and ready for the "snack" table.
Twenty-four pounds of turkey just fit into the oven!



My Grand daughters are

getting so tall. The picture

in the top center of the

frame to the left of me was

taken in Feb 08...when I

was "blond"..lolol


















Sunday was "our" day. More pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Imagine Kenya Inc said...

Hey thanks for what you are doing and I know that you are making many happy. Thanks.
You can look ta mine
www.visionchapel.blogspot.com
God bless you

Imagine Kenya Inc said...

Hey thanks for what you are doing and I know that you are making many happy. Thanks.
You can look ta mine
www.visionchapel.blogspot.com
God bless you