Monday, January 28, 2008

Woulda, coulda, shoulda


There are days that seem, for the want of a better word, "heavier" than others. I don't know why, maybe it's a little burn out going on in my head. I had to write a letter today, personal "business" related. I have only been avoiding it for about 3 years. Well, to be fair not really avoiding just ignoring...*smile. Yes, there is a difference. Of necessity it brought back memories, not all of them bad, it is just that the out come at the time was so disastrous.
I wonder if there is anyone who blithely goes through life satisfied or am I the only insecure one?...lolol

Oh crap. It is no fun revisiting one of life's failures believe me. Hopefully once this last bit of paper work is resolved I can put it behind me. Well, meaning people say, "Just get over it and get on with it." Yeah, well good for you. If only life were that simple. Time to list my successes and remind myself that life is to short for whining the "woulda, coulda, shoulda song" with a chorus of "If only...". There is no time travel we can't go back and change anything.......dealing with mistakes sucks.

I bought myself a daffodil plant and it is sitting in front of my computer just a blooming away trying to cheer me up.

No comments: