Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to my Parlour.


The AntiCraft is a wonderful place to explore the "other side" of life. It is a blog, contest, pattern, writers....etc place to go.
"Welcome my parlour," said the spider to the fly.
I just know my daughter will be putting one ..or several..of these in her yard.
If you have a problem with mosquitoes then I encourage you to erect a "parlour" for the spiders in your garden.
Besides that I think it looks really cool.
It would make a nice arbour for a clematis plant as well.
Anticraft gets all the credit for this really nifty idea. I see that they have just published a book as well. I will have to pop into Chapters and see if they have a copy.
Oh, and make sure you read the "legal info" at the bottom of the Anticraft page..........clever, very clever

No comments: