Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blog News


Corinne and I are busy working on the new knitting blog. We decided to make this a mother/daughter venture. Thank heavens she is more computer literate than I am and so far I think I have sent her at least 6 technical emails.
My dearest friend joined "Club 60" this past week. She chose to verbalize it by saying she was "entering her 7th decade!" Yikes I never thought of it that way. It's all perception. Look at my mother, she will be 83 in May, she is never home when I call. She is involved with several different programs and said even if she waned to she doesn't have enough time to work. Whoever said Great grannies are supposed to be at home sitting and knitting doesn't know my Mother! That is the beauty of knitting. It is portable and won't scratch my ipod.

No comments: