Friday, May 04, 2007

Here We Go Gathering Nuts in May.......

It must be the prospect of a day off tomorrow that has me almost giddy with delight. I am so worn out lately. May has finally arrived. I have noticed that the sky is now light at 6 o clock in the morning. There is nothing worse than getting up in the dark....
Last night I stubbed my toe..my baby toe...today it looks like a grape. You know that pain that goes right to your heart and all the nerve endings in your body stop what they are doing and focus directly on the wounded member?? Close but worse. It is a well known fact that entering and exiting a room is best done by walking through the middle of the doorway. Find yourself off set just a trifle and as you take a step forward you will find a connection will be made between the door jam and your foot. Contrary to popular belief you can not knock your toe off your foot, I would discourage this approach.....shaking my head...... The toe is still there. Now it feels like another foot sticking out to the side.

This has precipitated me wearing my little beaded slippers to work. They are so pretty and they are the only thing I can wear that will not cause me to be reminded every blessed second that the damn thing hurts...sheesh

No comments: