Wednesday, May 09, 2007

BArk BaRk BarK

I went to the clinic. I do not have allergies. I have a virus and a bacterial infection in...both.. my eyes and my windpipe is inflamed. I came home from work at 1pm yesterday. I just could not stay any longer. Last night I was up half the night with stomach cramps from coughing. Now I have coughed myself into,"that word I can't spell that means you have no voice," even spell check can't spell it... Needless to say I am not going to work today.
Upside?
It is going to be 25 degrees today and I am going to nap on the chaise lounge on the patio.

I have to get rid of some of my knitting and beading magazines and books. I have so many it is ridiculous. There are some I will keep but the majority have to go. It is part of my downsizing program. I have to get back on track.

No comments: