Sunday, November 30, 2008

Office Reno

After 2 years of "subtle" comments...lol... I am getting the outer wall of my office insulated.
and drywalled.........

and sanded. Speaking of which I have inhaled about 3 pounds of this crap.

Drop cloth. What's a drop cloth? My carpet will never be the same....... Today I am going out to buy paint. I can not decide what colour to pick. Oh damn.
Bell Canada repair is coming on Monday. The internet and the fax are not working since they moved the box. I have been a week with no internet and no fax line. The agony has been extreme. I am stuckin a tiny room with everything piled around me while the reno is going on. I need to get back into my office....I am having withdrawl.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Oh but it will be worth it once it's all done and your have your new office.
Hang in there.

Susan said...

Oh joy oh bliss tomorrow they are going to put the base coat on. sanding is finished. I am hanging in...by a thread * smile*