Saturday, September 06, 2008

I've been tagged.....

Peaeful Moments

I've been tagged by Corinne to share 3's about me. Instead of just sticking in answers I really thought about some of the questions. Life gets so busy and one day flows into the next. It doesn't hurt to stop and have a little evaluation.

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1)Posting clerk at London Life Insurance Company at the dawn of time...we had to use straight pens and bottled ink!
2)Owned my own wool shop..... the best and worst time of my life
3)Hostess at the "Turf Club" at the Fort Erie race track...very classy job

Three shows that I watch:
1) Digging for the truth
2) Criminal minds
3) CSI

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1) Carl
2) Connie
3) Julia

Three of my favorite foods:
1) Curry
2) fresh bread & butter
3) Laura Secord ice Cream

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) on a piazza in Rome
2) on a hillside overlooking Loch Ness
3) shopping at Colinette Yarns in Wales

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1) reaching & maintaining my healthy weight
2) holiday on the Mayan Riviera
3) having a family dinner at Thanksgiving

Three places I have been:
1) Inverness, Scotland
2) Pompeii, Italy
3) Oaxaca, Mexico

Three things I would do if I won 100 million dollars in the lotto:
1) Buy my children a house and pay off their bills.
2) Retire to Vancouver Island for the summer
3) Travel in the winter

Three things that make me happy:
1) being with Carl
2) being debt free
3) sitting under the tree on a summer day knitting and listening to an audio book

Three things that annoy me:
1) drivers making a left turn
2) hypocritical so called Christians
3) taxes

Three favorite movies:
1) Gosford Park
2) The Lake House
3) Jane Eyre

Three places I want to go before I split the planet:
1) India
2) Spain
3) Egypt

Three things I want to do before I split the planet:
1) Knit up my stash
2) Retire to west coast
3) Write a book

Three things I'm thankful for.
1) My health
2) Meeting Carl
3) My job

Three People I'm Thankful for:
1) My parents
2) Research Scientists
3) Peace makers

I discovered that I am a contented person.

No comments: