Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh for a good night's rest.....


I know I will be so happy when the new bed arrives. The water bed has been drained and discarded. About time too.
In it's place we are using an inflatable Queen size mattress. Great for a "spare" bed but every night is killing me. I feel like the princess and the pea. We have tried to adjust the air accordingly but no luck. The new bed is super duper top of the line with oodles of coils and memory foam with a wool and silk padding. It is so high I am going to need a stool just to get in it.
OK..... lets hear the ooos and the ahhhs........
Thank you
At this point all we are really concerned about is a good nights sleep. We have 60 days to try this Lamborghini of beds and it it doesn't do the trick out she goes.
Where we go from there will be the problem but I am sounding like a pessimist. I laid on the bed in the show room and did not want to get up at least until the next day.....Oh joy Oh bliss.
Once we get over the shock of "no mattress is worth that much money" we are going shopping for a new headboard and foot board.
*whisper* I want one like the picture.

1 comment:

Granny's Girls said...

I hope all your dreams come true

~Daughter #2