Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ah Choo x 6

Goldenrod.............

Oh sure it is pretty. A sign that summer is over and fall is approaching. Some floral designers even have the crust to use it in their arrangements.
Well don't send any to me. This extended Indian summer is killing me. My allergies are really bad this year. I am taking an antihistamine but it is not working. At this rate I will need shares in the tissue conglomerate. I can't afford kleenex I have to buy the cheapy stuff 8 boxes at a time.Last night I was cooking supper and I dumped chili powder into the stew. Well, I suffered all night. The chili dust, I guess, got up my nose and I was very uncomfortable all night. I woke up with a killer head ache this morning. I took an anti histamine last night it took 3 hours to work! It seems to wear off in about 12 hours. It is supposed to be non drowsy and good for 24 hours. Not!

No comments: