Monday, October 15, 2007

It is NaNo Time Again!

I have just signed up for NaNoWriMo again this year. The month of November will not see very much knitting being done. It will be write write write.
I finished Carl's sweater which I think he wore to work. It was missing from the dining room table where I had blocked it last night. I hope he likes it and it fits. He will be home around 7:30 so I will find out then.
Back to NaNo......topic this year will be Mystery/Suspense/Victorian/Gothic. OOO I can feel the hair on the back of my neck rising.
Yes, I am still torturing myself at Curves. I have been there for 7 workouts. I am just trying to get to 10 and the woman across from me was saying 3 more and she will get her 300 work out t shirt. Geeze what did she look like before she started? That was not meant to be cruel but I did wonder. One of the women lost 50 pounds in a year. Interesting.
OK I have to go make with the pots and pans I am starving!

No comments: