Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dexter Is Back!



What can I say? I am addicted to Dexer. Showtime Sunday's at 10 or Rogers On Demand when ever you can watch it. Now that is just for me. Tonite is going to be another boring evening at home alone. Carl is working so I am going to watch Season 2, #3. So far it is every bit as good as Season 1.

Oh the sweater fit and other than the fact I have to "snug" up the buttons holes the verdic is "Perfect."

I feel very crappy today. I was up in the night doing a "Linda Blair" imitation....Yak Yak..

I am tired and freezing cold (I am wearing 2 sweaters) and my tummy hurts. I ate rice pudding and arrowroot biscuits for breakies and lunch. Even peppermint tea seems to make my tummy ache. Oh another yawn....and a shiver.

Time to get back to work. Lunch break is over!

No comments: