Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Just poke me in the eye.



Can you believe the comedy of errors going on in this country? It boggles the mind. I mean what the hell are they thinking? First of all no one will admit to voting Conservative in the last election. Which is why there is a minority government. What's with this "coalition govenment" they are talking about? Sounds like something that goes on in a third world country. Here is what we have to offer: The proposed "leader" of the country is about to removed from his position as leader of the Liberal party due to his abismal failure at the polls, ( hello?? We didn't want you then we don't want you now!) ...then we have Jack for all his charm and lovely smile couldn't win either ( too bad) and to round out this travesty we have a political party who's sole aim and purpose is to bring down every English speaking person/business/government in this country. All because Stephen Harper did not get the message that he can not do what he wants when he wants. ( arrogant or just stupid?) It didn't work before and it sure as hell isn't going to work now. You arrogant twit now look at the mess you got us into to. He ran off to the Governor General and called an election to bail his behind out 2 months ago and here we are on the cusp of another useless waste of money. Dust off the old placards people. We have no other choice but to head to the polls again.

1 comment:

FeyRhi said...

I still don't get it? I feel shame. I thought the Conservatives won the last election...well, held the majority by a thread. It was hard enough to figure out which moron to vote for last time and now I have to figure it out again?

Just get rid of Jack , Stephane, and Stephen..now what does that remind me of?

Hi I'm Larry and this is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl.

Forget it next time I'm voting for the BlocPot (http://www.marijuanaparty.ca/index.en.php3)