Sunday, December 07, 2008

Dear Santa,

I have been good this year truely I have. Please find below my wish list.
There is a definite theme going on here but I can't help it, some people smoke and/or drink I knit. But you already knew that, right?
These can only be ordered on line (http://www.heirloom-knitting.co.uk/) unless you could stop by as you fly over Britain. Thanks Santa it would be much appreciated. Umm the books aren't much good without the wool. So if you wouldn't mind can I have a cone of lace weight too?????
Just in case the British book isn't available I have a hankering to make some Estonian Lace. Now, you know a craftsman is only as good as his tools. I am sure you get all yours at Lee Valley, right? Well, I would like some Addi Turbot lace Needles. Yes, there is a HUGE difference. Lee Valley vs Canadian Tire, need I say more.
Superb quality Addi Lace Circular Knitting Needles with extra fine tips for lace knitting. Available in three lengths (60cm, 80cm and 100cm), these circular needles have a beautifully smooth join between tips and cord. Choose from sizes ranging between 2.50mm and 4.00mm.



I work in an office by myself so there is no objection to smelling nice. Ergo I would like a bottle of White Diamonds. The guys who walk in and out of there will just have to put up with it.

Just in case you think I only have one interest. I am still trying to find this book in order to make dolls for my grand daughters.
As I said earlier this is a Wish List. I don't need anything. I am very blessed.
....I am still a kid at heart and every kid wants a surprise at Christmas.

1 comment:

knitlisted said...

i really need to get around to knitting something heirloom worthy.