Monday, May 05, 2008

The bed has arrived!


OK it is a little high, not that I am admitting anything. I wasn't kidding when I said "Princess and the Pea." (more like Dowager Empress)We measured it. It is 30" off the floor! Carl says we are in the nosebleed section. Sometimes there is no romance in his soul....sigh. He thinks it is too high.
"Tell me one reason why you like that bed ?" he asked.
"It is pretty."I said.

He sighed.

"The night tables are too low you won't be able to reach your coffee." he said.
"No, they're not," I replied, "If you think they are too low, Put soup cans under the legs of yours." ( I am so witty)

He sighed ....again.....
..I will concede one thing.....
The pillow top ( wool, silk and memory foam) is so deep we sink into it
Oh Joy Oh Bliss
BUT
It is a little warm...shsh don't tell him I said so. He says it is too hot......damn

We have a couple of months to try it out. I am hoping we get used to it.


No comments: