Monday, March 08, 2010

We went to the pictures!


Carl had the whole weekend off. This is practically unheard off. Saturday we went to see Avatar. Carl is not a fan of Fantasy, Science Fiction or anything like that. So, I was surprised when he brought the movie up in conversation. He knew I wanted to go and off we went. It was enthralling and beautiful. I am not going to spoil it for you by giving anything away. It is a long movie, over 2.5 hours, and I could hardly stand when it was over. I may just buy a blue ray player when this comes out on disc, just to watch it again.
Sunday we went to the "man" stores looking for a battery for an air pump.
Other than that we spent a quiet weekend together.
Carl found a recipe on the Internet for Cream of Broccoli Soup that looks really "delish." I am going to make it when I get home tonight. It looks super easy. I will let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I just loved Avatar and would love to see it again. Great movie!!