Sunday, October 17, 2010

NaNoWriMo strikes again!

Here we go again. I wimped out last year before I really got started. So I am back at it this year. Just because I have nothing to do except tons of knitting. Makes me think of Colin's voice recognition soft wear. Talk and knit at the same time. I should check with Carl and see if he has that program in his repertoire.
For the unintiated I am talking about the National Novel Writing Month. It happens every November. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days. In 06 and 08 I won, last year I think I got to about 8000 words when things broke down. We were so swamped at work I didn't have it in me to to type a word when I got home from work.
I still like the story I wrote in 2008 and it has been in halfhearted rewrites since then. I had a good story line last year and may work on that theme again unless I get another brainwave before midnight Oct 31st. No starting before then, no cheating.
So Carl is off to Motown today and I am all by my lonesome. The sun is shining, the breeze is wafting but at 15C (60F) it is a little too cool for me to sit outside and knit. I went to see my BFF yesterday, wish she lived closer. As much as I like London I have no friends here to visit on a Sunday afternoon. Poor me..lol
I am going to BBQ a chicken and cranberry burger for my lunch..so yummy. Still working on that last five pounds.

1 comment:

safik said...

sromobazar.com is a socially concerned group aimed to introduce a new platform for proper utilization of global manpower. sromobazar.com is a wonderful resource bank for both students and job seekers to get their final destination. It enables the Global students to contact directly with diversified International Universities to get admission. Besides this, job seekers can directly apply to the Global recruiting firms to excel in their own endeavors to achieve professional and educational excellence.