Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grami & Girls weekend.

This past weekend two of my grand daughters have been visiting London. We went shopping at our favourite store...."Dollarama." Ryleigh bought farts in a jar called a "flarp." Teaghan bought a package of paper cut out dolls. Shades of my childhood. I didn't even know they made cut outs any more. In between madness, mayham, rollo ice cream cones, a flat tire on my car, seeing Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and teaching Ryleigh to knit I managed to write on my Nano project.
I will need to go back to work for a rest....lolol
Ryleigh keeps running up behind Carl and making the flarp noise and then saying, "Carl how could you." That child has an evil laugh.
Ryleigh chose my avatar wardrobe and location. It says something that this is how she see's me.

No comments: