Thursday, January 31, 2008

Global Art Project


It is hard to believe that 2 years have passed since the last Global Art Project for Peace. This year I am going to do it again. Now is the time to sign up!My 2006 project, which went to a teacher in Taiwan, is on the gallery 2006 page. It is the blue knitted hand holding a crystal world globe. It is in the 4th row . Can you find it? Now click on it! It's all about me! I have participated in 2 of the Projects, I missed 2004, too much upheaval going on in my life at that time. My first project, which was a knitted ( of course) golden hand of friendship holding polished stones that represented, health, wealth, compassion and understanding and a crystal for the future. I was very happy with that one. It went to Julie in Arizona. I have no idea what I am going to do this time. It will be knitted, but I have no idea what. I had better get my thinking cap on! Katherine can explain this a lot better that I.



No comments: